We are proud to have a professional, innovative and dedicated team who believe
"If the student do not learn the way we teach, we teach the way they learn."
Chinese/English/Mathematics Learning Support Instructor (Special Needs) - Trainee (PT)
- To teach in primary to secondary school level for learning support programs.
- To create and assist in teaching resources development
- To be responsible for lesson-related administrative work
- Bachelor degree holders with related subjects. Must be able to read, write and type in Chinese.
- Registered Teacher would be an advantage.
- Need to work at weekends.
Teaching Assistance (FT)
- To assist in classroom for learning support programs.
- To assist in creating teaching resources
- To be responsible for administrative work
- Associate Degree or Diploma with relevant experience is an advantage.
Administrative Assistant (FT)
- Responsible for general front desk duties
- Provide administrative and general clerical support.
- Handling in-coming calls, general enquiries and schedule booking.
- Making Posters and leaflet for marketing purpose.
- Competent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Responsible, detail-oriented and able to work as part of a team and independently.
- 1-2 years working experience in an office environment preferred.
Speech Therapist (PT)
- To provide diagnostic assessments and reports for students
- To provide individual/small-group speech therapy sessions in center/schools
- To be responsible for therapy session-related administrative work
Social Worker (PT)
- To conduct social group sessions in local primary/secondary schools or other organisations.
- To Submit lesson plans and prepare lesson materials.
- To provide individual progress reports and student performance reports.
For interested candidates, please send full resume with your current and expected salary by email to . Please state the job title in the subject of your email. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For candidates who are applying for full-time teaching-related positions, please send in your application to , including the following in a single PDF file:
- Letter of introduction (1 page maximum)
- Current resume
- Copies of Degree certificates
- Any additional open reference letter