We are proud to have a professional, innovative and dedicated team who believe
"If the student do not learn the way we teach, we teach the way they learn."
Our Instructor are passionate and committed educators, excited in continuously seeking ways to understand and scaffolding the needs of every student. Boaz benefit from a structural curriculum and a range of teaching styles and approach that are student-centered, innovative, progressive, experiential and reflective.
Our Instructors are flexible, creative and fun. We expect our instructors to be able to think out of the box and create or apply a game innovatively to teach with a specific objective on spot. They continuously seek ways to create a dynamic learning environment where the joy of learning, achievement, and success is evident and celebrated.
Beyond the classroom, instructors at Boaz willingly to devote their time and energy to a variety of roles and responsibilities expected in a high-quality institute. Continuously looking for ways to help students achieve their potential, instructors play an important role in building positive relationships with our parents and value the strong sense of partnership that exists between home and school.
Chinese/English/Mathematics Learning Support Instructor (Special Needs) - Trainee (PT)
- To teach in primary to secondary school level for learning support programs.
- To create and assist in teaching resources development
- To be responsible for lesson-related administrative work
- Bachelor degree holders with related subjects. Must be able to read, write and type in Chinese.
- Registered Teacher would be an advantage.
- Need to work at weekends.
Teaching Assistance (FT)
- To assist in classroom for learning support programs.
- To assist in creating teaching resources
- To be responsible for administrative work
- Associate Degree or Diploma with relevant experience is an advantage.
Administrative Assistant (FT)
- Responsible for general front desk duties
- Provide administrative and general clerical support.
- Handling in-coming calls, general enquiries and schedule booking.
- Making Posters and leaflet for marketing purpose.
- Competent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Responsible, detail-oriented and able to work as part of a team and independently.
- 1-2 years working experience in an office environment preferred.
Speech Therapist (PT)
- To provide diagnostic assessments and reports for students
- To provide individual/small-group speech therapy sessions in center/schools
- To be responsible for therapy session-related administrative work
Social Worker (PT)
- To conduct social group sessions in local primary/secondary schools or other organisations.
- To Submit lesson plans and prepare lesson materials.
- To provide individual progress reports and student performance reports.
For interested candidates, please send full resume with your current and expected salary by email to . Please state the job title in the subject of your email. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
For candidates who are applying for full-time teaching-related positions, please send in your application to , including the following in a single PDF file:
- Letter of introduction (1 page maximum)
- Current resume
- Copies of Degree certificates
- Any additional open reference letter